Cannot find Windows drive

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Fri Mar 10 03:59:39 UTC 2017

On 03/09/2017 05:46 PM, Quartz wrote:
> There should be a physical jumper or switch somewhere on the board
> that can forcibly reset the BIOS to factory defaults if you set it
> the right way at the right time; hunt down the board's manual for a
> step-by-step. Sometimes just pulling the battery for an hour will do
> it, depending on the BIOS and board.

+1

Then disconnect the BSD drives, connect the Windows drive to the first
SATA port, and enter CMOS setup.  If BIOS sees the drive, try booting
it.  If not, try other SATA ports, SATA cables, and/or power supply
pigtails.  If none of that works, try moving the drive to another
machine and check CMOS setup (but don't boot the drive).

David