pkg database corrupt

Gareth de Vaux bsd at lordcow.org
Thu Mar 2 15:33:01 UTC 2017

Hi all, on a fresh 11.0-RELEASE install (updated to 11.0-RELEASE-p8) I get the following:

# pkg audit
pkg: sqlite error while executing sqlite open in file pkgdb.c:1107: unable to open database file

'pkg info' etc. works. If I rebuild /var/db/pkg/local.sqlite from /var/backups it gets worse
(missing tables etc.) and if I delete /var/db/pkg/local.sqlite and rebuild all ports from
scratch I end up with the same initial problem. Any ideas? My current local.sqlite is at
http://lordcow.org/local.sqlite .