PAM conditional authentication (advanced control syntax)

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Mon Jul 24 12:40:35 UTC 2017

Ben Woods <woodsb02 at gmail.com> writes:
> In Linux PAM this is possible using the advanced control syntax,
> however this doesn't appear to exist in OpenPAM. Is there any plans to
> implement it, or something similar?

I'm not opposed to it, but it would only be a crutch, and I'd rather
spend my limited time working on a more permanent solution (meaning:
something that replaces PAM and NSS entirely, with a much richer
configuration language).

Also, Michael Lucas would hate me for making PAM Mastery obsolete :)

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no