Unusual Question

Raimo Niskanen raimo+freebsd at erix.ericsson.se
Fri Jul 14 10:00:00 UTC 2017

This thread reminds me of the argument that you should always encrypt your
hard disk.  For a remote site you could have the key on a key partition for
some crypto systems.

Then all you have to do is destroy the key, which is much easier.

(For an SSD drive to protect against harcore forensics I do not know how to
 ensure that the data is gone, though)