Is there a middle man draining your profit. Get ridofthem,it’sinformationage.

vincent young 185883601 at qq.com
Wed Jul 5 12:03:08 UTC 2017

Nice day, my friend

Maybe you are not in charge of purchasing. But as you know, the raw material of low price makes your product more competitive in the market.
That means it will make your sell much easier.

Please kindly forward this email to your manager of purchase,Or advise me the email.

Thanks a lot.

This is Vincent from car charger manufacturer ,May I know whether you have the new project need the car charger recently ?

should you have any question ,pls don't hesitate to contact me,  gratis sample are available
for your evaluation .

Your feedbacks are highly appreciated

Best Regards

Vincent