Found a broken link....

Theo James theo at thebestvpn.org
Tue Jul 4 15:15:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope you're doing well. I just wanted to give you heads up about a
broken link I found on your page here:
freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=rmd160&sektion=1&manpath=FreeBSD+5.3-RELEASE

You've mentioned Cryptographic Module Validation Program
(csrc.nist.gov/cryptval/) which is unfortunately no longer available.
It used to be such a useful tool back in the day...

If you're looking to replace the broken link, we recently put together
a comprehensive introduction/guide on cryptography here:
https://thebestvpn.com/cryptography/

It's pretty in-depth and we've put to lot of work on it.

Cheers and let me know if it's worth mentioning on your page :)
Theo James

--
Editor at TheBestVPN.com
Making Internet a better place.