FreeBSD Equivalent To Adobe Acrobat

Thibault Noel titi5187 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:20:24 UTC 2017

Hi

You van try pdfedit. It's a GNU/linux software but it works on BSD (with
Linux compatibility)

I don't no if it's exactly what you looking for. You can use it by CLI or
GUI interface.

Have fun :)

Le 3 juil. 2017 12:08 PM, "B J" <va6bmj at gmail.com> a écrit :

I know that there are several programs that can be used for reading
PDF files as I've looked at some of them.

What I'm looking for is something that can edit PDF files, such as
government forms where one can fill in the blanks.  I've used Adobe
Acrobat to do that, but it was on a Windows machine.  Adobe doesn't
have a FreeBSD version and it's long dropped supporting Acrobat for
Linux.

Does anyone have any suggestions or am I stuck having to use it under
Windows to do my income tax returns?

Thank you.

B. M. Jatzeck