FreeBSD Equivalent To Adobe Acrobat

B J va6bmj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:08:36 UTC 2017

I know that there are several programs that can be used for reading
PDF files as I've looked at some of them.

What I'm looking for is something that can edit PDF files, such as
government forms where one can fill in the blanks.  I've used Adobe
Acrobat to do that, but it was on a Windows machine.  Adobe doesn't
have a FreeBSD version and it's long dropped supporting Acrobat for
Linux.

Does anyone have any suggestions or am I stuck having to use it under
Windows to do my income tax returns?

Thank you.

B. M. Jatzeck