Intel-driver failure after upgrade to 11.0 Release

Kenneth Hatteland kenneth.hatteland at kleppnett.no
Mon Jan 23 20:42:42 UTC 2017

Dbus has always been enabled on my machines, so there should not be a
problem then. Here is my rc.conf

hostname="terra"
keymap="norwegian.iso.kbd"
ifconfig_em0="DHCP"
ifconfig_em0_ipv6="inet6 accept_rtadv"

ipv6_activate_all_interfaces="YES"
ip6addrctl_policy="ipv6_prefer"

sshd_enable="YES"
moused_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
hald_enable="YES"
nfs_client_enable="YES"
nfs_client_flags="-n 4"
linux_enable="YES"
cupsd_enable="YES"
webcamd_enable="YES"
smartd_enable="YES"

#slim_enable="YES"

# Synchronize system time
ntpd_enable="YES"
# Let ntpd make time jumps larger than 1000sec
ntpd_flags="-g"

devfs_system_ruleset="devfsrules_common"

# Set dumpdev to "AUTO" to enable crash dumps, "NO" to disable
dumpdev="NO"

Blessed Be

Kenneth