2017 release – Starring John Hurt and Charles Dance – EIS

Outlook First info at newsletter.outlookfirst.com
Thu Jan 19 11:33:35 UTC 2017

Two-time Oscar nominated John Hurt stars alongside Charles Dance and Sofia Helin in the thought-provoking drama, That Good Night.
This film is in Post Production and we have just a small allocation available for investors before this project is full. The film is scheduled to be released this year!
Click HERE to find out more
That Good Night
A dramatic trailer is available for all potential investors to view
This is a de-risked film investment
as the film is now complete
Full recoupment plus 25% profit
predicted in the next 12 months
EIS is available - 30% Income Tax rebate
Private pre-screening in February 2017 for all investors

Click HERE to find out more
©2017 , All rights reserved.