Website Maintenance Expert-Hire us

Jacob Carter jacob at webpromotiontechnologies.com
Fri Jan 13 08:44:35 UTC 2017

Dear Customer,

Keeping your website current is very important, for *appearance* and *fresh
content* as well as *security* and *search performance*. We will recommend
updates to your site as needed. We always quote a price before beginning
any work.

*  If your website is out of date, please call for a free consultation and
quote.*

We can provide any type of website update you may need:

·  new responsive design

·  updated site layout

·  mobile website design

·  theme and plugin updates

·  new pages and navigation

·  updated and resized images

·         new features, functions, addons

·         expert copywriting

·         new fonts

·         security updates

·         WordPress & Zen Cart updates

·         *SEO* updates

*Web Redesign & Updates*

To improve the appearance, performance, security and maintainability of
your site, we may recommend a *Website Update* or a complete *Website
Redesign*. As with every new design, we implement the latest *Search Engine
Optimization* (SEO) techniques for every website we redesign.

If you are not comfortable updating your CMS website, please let us help to
you get best appearance online.