more etc/wpa* and rtc.conf-1

swjatoslaw gerus milstar2 at eml.cc
Tue Jan 10 19:54:13 UTC 2017

 Gentlemen

  Discussion  is ended   .Author have not any demand for freebsd and
  solaris
  They are  both not adressed  mobile communication 16 hours per day
   They both have not  dedicated command for Wireless Communication
   as iwconfig ,only subset  in ifconfig

 They both adressed sysadmin with 100 users SAP ,Oracle ,100 TB ,which
 used wlan  3%

And not planned  to have  any understanding  of both  -Solaris and
Freebsd
No any relation to software industry
  Wish good  mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmOcEhobSdM