David Tennant’s new summer hit – EIS investment

Al Dubai Luxury info at marketing.aldubailuxury.com
Tue Jan 10 12:21:41 UTC 2017

As Featured in The National Press

You, Me and Him - Offer closes Dec 16th

This hilarious British Rom-Com, You, Me and Him, has all the ingredients to be a smash hit in 2017. Filming started on 31st October this year and has already been featured several times in the national press.

more
Lucy Punch
	Fay Marsay
	Simon Bird
Lucy Punch

	Fay Marsay

Simon Bird

Sally Phillips
	David Tennant
Sally Phillips

	David Tennant

What Investors Can Expect

    » Returns begin in the 2nd quarter of 2017
    » Mid range returns forcasted at 77% (FIGURES FROM SALES AGENT)
    » ADDITIONAL 30% Tax benefit for all UK Tax Payers (EIS)
    » International Sales Agent already in Place
    » Day on set for all investors

For a complete Investors Memorandum,
Sales Forcast and more click here

read more
If you are a UK tax payer you can take advantage of our EIS scheme and
receive an additional 30% refund from the govenment

For example, if you invest £20,000, you could receive £6,000 back from the govenment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: All funds that are received from the film are returned to the investor until you are completely recouped and have a 20% profit. At this point all funds from the film are then split 50 - 50 between investors and the studio.

The film is perfectly positioned to be a lucrative and safe investment for investors.
read more

© Copyright 2016