test -Use the "reply to all"

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Tue Jan 10 00:06:44 UTC 2017

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 00:23:23 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
>  How can see output of  command
>
> ifconfig wlan0 ssid eduroam channel 1 roaming AUTO
>
> can not see
>
> can see
>
> ifconfig wlan0

You don't need to manually call those commands if you are
sure about the settings; just enter them to /etc/rc.conf.
If you want to do some testing, refer to the procedure I
provided you:

	# ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev iwn0
	# wpa_supplicant -B -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
	# dhclient wlan0
	# ifconfig -a

Make sure /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf has all the details.
Things like the SSID will be configured _there_. The files
you need to pay attention to are /etc/rc.conf (WLAN basics)
and /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf (WLAN access). Those need to
reflect the setting the WLAN requires.

> loader.conf setting correctly

Yes, nothing is needed additionally.

> can see by poweron   first speedy text
> but  iwn0 effect is not eliminated

Try this:

	# dmesg | less

The program "dmesg" will display the system messages again.

Or when you are on the 1st virtual terminal (where the boot
messages appear), press the Scroll Lock key and use the
arrow and page keys to scroll up and read; press Scroll Lock
again to return to "conversational mode".

>  With chance 90 %  author attempt  install   BSD is false

I'd say it's 99 % that you just made a mistake in your
WLAN access configuration - nothing you cannot resolve
when you pay attention to the details.

> checked  setting by university Berlin,Hamburg

It's a very crappy configuration, but not impossible to
implement. It needlessly complicated in my opinion, but
hey, _I_ am not running a students' WLAN. ;-)

> that all linux   ...

Software freedom and software freedom live from diversity,
not from monoculture and "security by obscurity". You will
eventually understand that, and those who try to impose
a specific OS on you will understand as well, or have the
shit hacked out of them some day. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany