Edison tactic - Uni Hamburg force all linux advicers out s 4.0ct 2016 ,worked as is ...

swjatoslaw gerus milstar2 at eml.cc
Mon Jan 9 10:24:42 UTC 2017

Re: Edison tactic  -   Uni Hamburg force all linux advicers out s 4.0ct
2016 ,worked as is  ...

 If ask ,answer would - " ... We are not support freebsd ,it is your
 risk  ,all linux advisers forced out    &"

https://www.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/services/netz/downloads.html

If   you   are   using   an   operating   system   we   do   not   offe
r   a   preconfigured   software   or   profile   for   please
configure the 802.1X access manually by applying th
e following parameters:
Authentication:
WPA2
Encryption:
AES
EAP type:
EAP-TTLS
Outer identity:
anonymous at uni-hamburg.de
Certificate:
"Deutsche Telekom Root CA 2"
Authentication method:  PAP
User id / password:
Your UHH user id and password
Domain:
uni-hamburg.de

https://www.eduroam.org/support/eduroam-documentation/

author ssid is eduroam  -that is standart
--
  swjatoslaw  gerus
  milstar2 at eml.cc

--