after poweroff .. poweron Fwd: that possible step in right direction .. . Last change what was performed and which result after

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Fri Jan 6 18:25:06 UTC 2017

On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:45:12 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
>   msk0 link state changed to down
>   wlan0  link  state changed to up
> wlan0 link state up > down
> DHCPDISCOVER on wlan0   255 ...

Please provide te _full_ message text. It seems - but that's only a
guess because I don't know your actual system response - that you
didn't get a DHCP offer from the WLAN AP.

> wlan0  lin state changed to down
>
> system logout withou author asked about login

The system doesn't log you out on its own. You've probably seen
system messages prior to login. Press ENTER to login (it makes
the login: prompt re-appear).

> iwn0 device timeout
> last message repeated 6 times

Interesting.

On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:50:00 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
>  will test  -if equal  effekt -system logout without author and asked
>  new login

The network connection is fully independent from user logins.
But I suggest you review my previous message where I explained
in detail on how to do connection diagnostics.

	# ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev iwn0
	# wpa_supplicant -B -i wlan0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
	# dhclient wlan0

Those are the commands I've been talking about.

> will try speedy  rm rc.conf     not enough -speedy rm wpa_*

Removing your system configuration file is a _BAD_ idea.
Removing wpa_supplicant.conf has no effect - except that
you have to re-create it manually again.

Do not remove files, it's total nonsense. And it does not
solve your problem.

On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:05:29 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
> Re: more etc/wpa* and rtc.conf-1   Ha! Here we have it. Why do you try
> to obtain an IP from a network card that has no cable in it?   ...
> System setting from graphics

What graphics? Are you talking about the installer, bsdinstall?
It's a text mode user interface, no graphics there.

>  as stated before   was offered tow interfaces
>
>  marvel and intel
>
>  tested multiple times both

What is the reason to test to connect using a network card that
has no cable attached to it?! Ignose msk0 for now, concentrate
on iwn0 and the corresponding settings in /etc/rc.conf. Change
them as suggested. And then test.

Without a network cable, msk0 cannot connect.

Without proper configuration, iwn0 cannot connect.

Yes, it is that simple. :-)

>   after  system stated  that exist ssid of author
>
>   entried   " myidentity at uni-hamburg.de"
>   passwwd  " cxcxcx "

I hardly believe the identity string starts with a space,
and that the password begins and ends with a space. Not
that it's entirely impossible, but that would be the first
time I heared of such a setting. The Hamburg university
will probably not introduce such confusing stuff to its
WLAN users.

>  but after  enter in graphics can not be performed

What "graphics"? I have no idea what you're talking about. The
files /etc/rc.conf (system configuration file) and
/etc/wpa_supplicant.cinf (WLAN connection details) are
text files, you edit them with a text editor, for example
with ee (easy to use); for example:

	# ee /etc/rc.conf
		... make changes ...
		ESC Enter Enter -> file gets saved

	# ee /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
		... make changes ...
		ESC Enter Enter -> file gets saved

Please make yourself familiar on what a file is, what
an editor is (and how it is used), and re-read all the
messages about correct configuration.

With a defective configuration you probably won't be able
to connect to the WLAN.

Solution: Fix the configuration. Tools, procedures and
corrections have been presented several times.

> (tested multiple times )

Tested _what_?

>    after tab     +  "+" to passwd    arrov - ...

No idea what that means...

> and entry can be performed only with  "entry on keyboard"

Of course you type characters on the keyboard.

On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:07:39 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
> Fwd: Re: that possible  step in right direction  .. . space in setting
> must be okay    ... more relevant suspect DHCP

Spaces in settings are not okay except they actually belong
to the setting; for example " bla" and "bla" are two totally
different values.

>   will test  after crash   ...

Huh? What crash?

--