keybard set corrected

swjatoslaw gerus milstar2 at eml.cc
Wed Jan 4 21:09:02 UTC 2017

keyboard setting corrected

with Edison tactic
after setting germany  with * and test
must going  up ,
###############
only after this operation performed
press enter ,if before  keyboard setting would usa on germany
keyboard

  try to find answer for wireless connection
    ifconfig  (not iwconfig  !)  test ,after that lynx browser

can boot with usb  50 + times
listed two interface Marvel and Intel

% ifconfig | grep -B3 -i wireless

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/network-wireless.html