UFS installation correct ?

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Jan 3 20:41:09 UTC 2017

El día Tuesday, January 03, 2017 a las 09:26:16PM +0100, swjatoslaw gerus escribió:

> Dear Sir with great chance you have a right
>
> So now that we've made it this far, can we please just kill this
> > "thread" already? I
>
>  From author  experience  (to date) with very great chance  freebsd is
>  not for author

I have followed this thread for some time and would say: the 'author'
does not read the docs with calm, does not follow any good hints, does not
provide exact information he/she was asked for and, due to
this, the 'author' should use any other system and, more important, any
other mailing list or source of help.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045