UFS installation correct ?

swjatoslaw gerus milstar2 at eml.cc
Tue Jan 3 19:10:08 UTC 2017

  " ... I am calculate on the worst case ... " -Napoleon

 Author deleted both linux  and have not network acess(communicated from
 public  cafe)

   Author  have a time to test any possible combination ( as Mr.Edison)
100 time's  .

 To date  installed -last step asked reboot  pressed button  with
 Sandisk
( tested case's sandisk out ,press button reboot without poweroff
  or poweroff  sandisk out poweron & )

  End result
multiuser installation  -enter or 1
 this some  work

login  : root
passwd : xxxxxxx

   in tty    cat ,more ls  ,man work but mutiple commands
as xinit ,loadkeys ,iwconfig -   command not exist

  Author tested single user installation   -system going to test mode
  ,to shell mode
not work to date

  To date  some advance   -multiuser mode  enter or 1
   Author demand  english  ,but notebook and extra keyboard is germany
 tested  all germany keyboards  ,which are offered by installer
in loader test correct  no ÄÖÜ  but  "? - work correctly)
 but after login  with root  "?-\ work false  ,but  decision  for this
 problem can be
 found later.

--
  swjatoslaw  gerus