bsd loader stated2- 141 gb for 1 linux 142 gb for second realy each Linux use some 10gb how can make free some 100gb for bsd ?

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Mon Jan 2 18:39:23 UTC 2017

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 18:36:20 +0100, swjatoslaw gerus wrote:
>   Tryed  .. . system memory not enough

Please be precise: The _hard disk memory_ probably isn't enough.
You need to either shrink one of the Linux partitions, or remove
one entirely.

The term "system memory" usually refers to RAM which you have
plenty of, and FreeBSD doesn't need much RAM to work. :-)

> asked about wish to install on Sandisk
> this have 14.3 gb free

That is possible, but not a good idea, because you want to boot
FreeBSD from the disk (with "disk speed"), not from USB stick,
which has terrible I/O performance. (Not that it's impossible,
but it's a very _very_ bad idea.)

>  Would that correct  -perform installation on sandisk (usb3 but sony
>  usb2)

No. That would be a bad idea.

> test with usb2 speed 10 mb/sek
> if test sucessfull  , erase both linux ad put from sandisk on hda  ...

That would be very much trouble.

Why don't you just remove one of the Linux installationy you have?
You already said that one doesn't really work at all - so remove
it. Keep the one you're currently working with. Zero risk.

> would that work ?  if yes -very good  ... limit risk

As I said, it would work, but the performance and usability will
definitely be bad, and _booting_ that installation would be a
massive problem because the FreeBSD boot media already has one
active partition - the one the installer boots from.

So to summarize again:

Shrink or remove one of the Linux installations, then install
into the free and unallocated (!) disk space.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany