PLM Clients List

Macy Johnson macy.johnson at digitalmicroinfo.com
Thu Feb 16 22:45:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope my email finds you well

I am writing to you in regards to our recent list release, and check if you would be interested in acquiring recently verified Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Clients List.

We also have other Technology Users like: CAD, CAM, Siemens PLM, ERP, ALM, CRM, VoIP, M2M and many more.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Regards,
Macy Johnson
Business Data Analyst

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply LEAVE OUT in the subject line.