bulk email marketing services

Julia Pearson julia at webpromotiontechnologies.com
Tue Feb 14 04:51:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is just a follow-up mail to touch base with you.

Haven’t heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in
outsourcing some of your projects to us.

By Outsourcing, you can save money by hiring professionals from countries
with a lower cost of living that typically provide their service at lower
cost.

Please let us know your response.

Warm Regards,