How do I recover a lost ports directory with svn?

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Tue Dec 26 16:34:15 UTC 2017

I accidently removed one of my ports subdirectories, devel/swig13, and
need to check it back out from svn. Unfortunately the documentation for
svn seems skimpy (at best) and I'm not able to come up with a command
and arguments that will allow me to check out this port's directory.

Is there some way to do this (w/o removing everything and checking it
all out again)? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox    | If everything is coming your way, you're in the
bob at immure.com | wrong lane.