Boot issue after upgrade

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 23:13:14 UTC 2017

Then, I, most humbly, apologize.  It seems that CentOS seems to have the
same old dependency issues with it's packages that have plagued it.  If
I go and install the epel and load packages, I still, occasionally, get
dependency issues and conflicts on CentOS I don't get those when using
RH proper.  Of course, most of the packages seem to come down from RH repos.

As I said, I've been working with both for the last 10 years along with
SuSe, Debian, Ubuntu, etc, etc.

Thank you for the correction.

P.