Boot issue after upgrade

mfv mfv at bway.net
Mon Dec 11 18:08:20 UTC 2017

Hello All,

There is ample evidence from this thread that Baho Utot is a troll
whose first language is not English.

Moreover, it is likely that his email name is not his actual name but
his nom de guerre.  After doing some research on the web it appears
that "baho utot" means "stinky fart" in the Tagalog language.  When I
asked a friend who was born and raised in the Philippines what these
words meant his translation was "obnoxious fart".

If Baho Utot does not know Tagalog he has my sincere apologies and
sympathies for this unfortunate coincidence.  But his language still
needs to be more temperate.

Marek

> On Mon, 2017-12-11 at 11:12 "James B. Byrne via freebsd-questions"
> <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
>On Sun, December 10, 2017 22:00, Paul Pathiakis wrote:
>

>> Yes, CentOS compiles from RH, however, all the most recent ported
>> utilities come from cutting edge, not from RH.  It leads to
>> instability.  RH stays with stuff that has stabilized and had the
>> bugs shaken out.  They leave all of that to CentOS and Fedora before
>> incorporating to RH.
>>

>That statement is false.  If you doubt me then send your claim as made
>above to Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> and let us know what
>response you get.
>
>We are moving away from CentOS to FreeBSD. But that has to do with
>RedHat's desire to become the Linux incarnation of Microsoft and has
>nothing to do with the integrity of the CentOS team.  CentOS is a
>binary reproduction of the corresponding RHEL release; saving only the
>copyright and trademark removals.

Hello,

Cheers ...

Marek