Fetchmail & poudriere

Christoph Brinkhaus c.brinkhaus at t-online.de
Sun Dec 10 15:29:30 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 09, 2017 at 11:00:41AM +0000, Carmel NY wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Dec 2017 05:11:31 +0000, Ben Woods stated:
>
> >On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 at 7:41 am, Carmel NY <carmel_ny at outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I am attempting to build "mail/fetchmail< specifically:
> >> "fetchmail-6.3.26_5" using poudriere.
> >> It refuses to build it and gives this as the reason: "You are using
> >> OpenSSL from ports and have
> >> selected GSSAPI from base, please select another GSSAPI value". I have
> >> used the "options"
> >> options with poudriere and confirmed that GSSAPI is set to none. Building
> >> fetchmail using "make"
> >> with the same configuration works fine. What is causing the problem. When
> >> using "options" with
> >> poudriere, it shows the correct config file settings.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Carmel
> >>
> >Hi Carmel,
> >
> >Can you please attach the poudriere log for the failed build?
> >
> >Regards,
> >Ben
>
> This is a link to the file:
> https://seibercom.net/logs/Fetchmail_Build_Log.txt

Hello Carmel,

according to the log file GSSAPI is set to BASE:
====> GSSAPI Security API support: you have to select exactly one of them
     GSSAPI_BASE=on: GSSAPI support via base system (needs Kerberos)
     GSSAPI_HEIMDAL=off: GSSAPI support via security/heimdal
     GSSAPI_MIT=off: GSSAPI support via security/krb5
     GSSAPI_NONE=off: Disable GSSAPI support

The options generated by make config appear in /var/db/ports.
On my system poudriere checks options in
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/11amd64-ports-options/.
11amd64 is my build jail and ports the set.

Please try to copy the options directory
to the location where poudriere seeks for options
for your setup. May be that could solve the problem.

Kind regards,
Christoph