looks like I am no longer welcome around here

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Sat Dec 9 15:36:13 UTC 2017

On 12/09/17 10:12, Aryeh Friedman wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Baho Utot <baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
> <mailto:baho-utot at columbus.rr.com>> wrote:
>
>     The writing is on the wall.
>
>     Looks like I am no longer welcome around here
>

> If you are referring to being banned from -ports@ I think someone just
> had a knee jerk reaction and banned any "trouble maker" (anyone who
> doesn't *LOVE* flavors and it forcing you to use something bloated like
> synth and/or poudiere).   Even though I only posted there twice in the
> last year something I said most of ticked the same person off because I
> was also banned for what appears to me no rational reason.
> --
> Aryeh M. Friedman, Lead Developer, http://www.PetiteCloud.org

It is all good.  I am returning to a sane world of building my own
scratch built linux system,  which is what I did before coming to
freebsd.  I really have an issue with we'll are doing this our way and
you can just sit down and shut up.

Anyway I'll be on my on built system by january,  freebsd loss I expect.