Fetchmail & poudriere

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Fri Dec 8 18:40:51 UTC 2017

I am attempting to build "mail/fetchmail< specifically: "fetchmail-6.3.26_5" using poudriere.
It refuses to build it and gives this as the reason: "You are using OpenSSL from ports and have
selected GSSAPI from base, please select another GSSAPI value". I have used the "options"
options with poudriere and confirmed that GSSAPI is set to none. Building fetchmail using "make"
with the same configuration works fine. What is causing the problem. When using "options" with
poudriere, it shows the correct config file settings.

--
Carmel