android email client?

Aaron drizzt321 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:09:54 UTC 2017

Sorry to hear you're not well, hope you get better and out of there real
soon!

I'm a bit fan of Aqual Mail
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kman.AquaMail
Handles Exchange (for my work) quite well including contacts/calendar sync,
and any IMAP/POP account as well. Lots of possible customization as well,
if you like that, but the defaults are quite good.

--Aaron