android email client?

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Tue Dec 5 17:11:41 UTC 2017

On 05/12/2017 16:35, Ian Smith wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> still in hospital for maybe weeks, with only mobile ph.

Much sympathy. I'm not happy in hospital even if it's for one night.

> ccess.  this logged in via JuiceSSH tl pine, and NOT currently
> subsctibed to list, so pls cc me on reply.
>
> need to find a decent android email clent that can properly '>' quote
> 6and edit rather than just M$-style top post / tail quote.  advice
> please?
>
> please be brief, working like this is slow and tedious :-)

K9 mail. Written by techies for techies. I've been using it as long as
I've had an Android phone. It's slightly non-intuitive in places but
still the best I've found.

--
An amusing coincidence: log2(58) = 5.858 (to 0.0003% accuracy).