Fun with HAST and inter-host connections

Eduardo Morras emorrasg at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 31 22:49:19 UTC 2017

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 14:07:49 +0200
Uwe Laverenz <uwe at laverenz.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 30.08.2017 um 23:40 schrieb Frank Leonhardt:
>
> > Thoughts anyone? In particular, is the USB 3.1 idea crazy? And is
> > anyone else crazy enough to be trying the same thing?
>
> 5) 1Gb ethernet and multipathing: use 2 or more interfaces for iSCSI.

6) Use Dolphinic pci express cards (I'm not affiliated) (No BSD drivers). Allows interconnect 2 servers via raw Pci express or use a pci express router to add more.

https://www.dolphinics.com  https://www.dolphinics.com/products/PXH810.html

7) I developed a backup using sctp with cmt instead tcp. It used, all ethernet cards simultaneusly, converting sata3 in the bottleneck.

---   ---
Eduardo Morras <emorrasg at yahoo.es>