Fiberglass mesh fabric,

INFO8 at XDTEXBK.COM INFO8 at XDTEXBK.COM
Mon Aug 7 08:24:23 UTC 2017

Pls forward this email to your import department,

Dear manager,

We are the supplier of Textile materials, such as Yarns, Fiber and its related kinds of products.
And highly specialized in this field so many years.
We are ISO9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY.

Please check our products range,

Fibers series:
Polyester fibers,Sisal fibers,
Viscose fiber,Spandex,Fiber with low melting,
Fiberglass mesh fabric, Fiberglass chopped strand mat, etc

Yarns Series:
100% Polyester yarn - DTY;POY;FDY;100% Acrylic yarn;
Fiberglass yarn,Viscose yarn; 100% cotton yarns;
Spun Polyester Sewing Thread, Linen (Flax) yarn,
Sisal yarn, Blended yarn, Ramie yarn, etc

Samples can be sent for your reference!

If your needed product isn't listed in our range,pls advise us we can also supply its related.
Looking forward to your earlier reply.

Best regards
Mr. David (sales manager)
Tel: 86-0311-8237 8953