Hi,we provide with 100% human hair extensions.

rfeg68 at sina.com rfeg68 at sina.com
Sat Apr 22 09:06:39 UTC 2017

 Hi friend:Nice day.This time i write this email to introduce our very strong item to you.I tip hair,U tip hair,flat tip hair,Tape hair,micro ring hair. Why i say this is our strong item:1.Hairs double drawn,full end thick.2.Made by 100% virgin hair,the hair is very soft,and have good luster.3.Can be customized all color according to your demand.4.Can be customized various styles and weight according to your demand. If you are interested in our strong item,please let me know your questions.Looking forward to your reply. ThanksLisa