building packages and creating a central repo

Niklaas Baudet von Gersdorff stdin at niklaas.eu
Mon Apr 17 17:21:12 UTC 2017

Littlefield, Tyler [2017-04-17 13:09 -0400] :

> I can use mount-bind, but these are built as root and I don't want to
> have to chown them every time I rebuild. What's the easiest way to map a
> directory into a jail?

mount_nullfs(8)

You can mount the necessary folder(s) in /usr/local/poudriere
somewhere under /usr/local/jails/myjail (depending on where your
jail is) e.g.,

  mount_nullfs /usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/10amd64-default/ /usr/local/jails/www/usr/local/www/pkg

    Niklaas