Topics for revised PF and networking tutorial

Peter N. M. Hansteen peter at bsdly.net
Sat Apr 1 09:27:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I thought I'd like to give you a heads up that there will be a "PF and
networking" tutorial at BSDCan 2017 in Ottawa this June.

The session will however not be the Nth rerun of the old one, we're
starting from scratch this time, and were looking for input on what to
include.

Do you have questions on PF and related matters, or are there specific
topics you would like to see covered?

We want to hear from you, either contact us directly at the reply-to
address use the list.

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/