cvs

Dale Scott dalescott at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 20:02:57 UTC 2016

For what it's worth, I'm typically a sole developer and I use Git. It's not complicated to pick up the basics, and I find it invaluable to easily create branches for new investigations or feature development, park new code for a while if the old (i.e. production) code needs a quick bug fix or new feature, and easily merge branches back into the main code after both have diverged. A more modern tool doesn't necessarily make your life more complicated, it can also simplify work and add to your career toolbox.

My nickel's worth....

Dale