firefox crash

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Thu Sep 22 07:41:12 UTC 2016

On 09/21/16 07:50, Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-questions wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the OP seemingly is not affected, but assuming somebody searches the
> archive and should care about "firefox crash" and should be running
> FreeBSD 10.3 i386:
>
> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-multimedia/2016-September/017278.html

THANK YOU VERU MUCH!!!

I've had Firefox crashing constantly: I've suspected it to be an
i386-only problem, I suspected it was an issue with some dependency, I
recompiled everyhing with debug support without being able to get a
useful trace anyway, I asked on the list without getting any helpful
hint, finally could not get to the root cause until you suggested the above!

I've also tried finding a better (less worse?) browser than Firefox, but
until now could not achieve this.

  bye
	av.