phpinfo taking way too long, probably hanging

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Thu Sep 15 06:06:38 UTC 2016

On 09/14/2016 09:23 PM, Amitabh Kant wrote:
> Yes, it produces the same output.
>
> How is PHP being called by the web server? What are the extensions loaded
> by default?
This would be apache 2.4 from the port, currently apache24-2.4.23_1
working with mod_php (I've tried but never succeeded in getting php-fpm
to work with apache). As to the modules, I'm loading most of them
because it's hard to tell which ones I don't need. I think I'm loading
all of the following:

apcu.so
bcmath.so
bz2.so