Firefox not displaying Apple iPhone website

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:02:41 UTC 2016

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016, Bernt Hansson <bah at bananmonarki.se> wrote:

> On 2016-09-11 12:24, Ben Woods wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Is anyone using Firefox on FreeBSD, and can confirm that the following
>> apple website doesn't display correctly?
>> http://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-7
>>
>> What is correctly? Have you made that homepage?

Let's just say that on my FreeBSD system with Firefox it is missing a large
chunk of the website content at the top of the page which is visible if I
visit it on a Windows computer with Firefox. It is particularly noticeable,
since the missing part is the section that allows you to buy a new iPhone.

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com