How do you organize your work environment for testing?

twilight pipfstarrd at openmailbox.org
Sun Sep 4 08:29:12 UTC 2016

Hello, it's not as clear for me as it should be,

I'd like to test my ports over several versions of FreeBSD (9.3, 10.3,
11 (upcoming), 12-CURRENT), but it's not to cool to keep 4 seperate
partitions for each version on my small SSD.

The obvious solution is to use qemu to run several versions, or several
USB sticks with enough environment to build and run ports.
Both solutions don't look perfect, as qemu will be kinda slow, and USB
sticks will require lots of reboots that is not to convenient.

What would you recommend?
--
Cheers~

PGP key fingerprint:
07B3 2177 3E27 BF41 DC65  CC95 BDA8 88F1 E9F9 CEEF

You can retrieve my public key at pgp.mit.edu.