libtls Documentation and Sample Code

Doug Hardie doug at mail.sermon-archive.info
Thu Sep 1 17:53:55 UTC 2016

I tried libtls as it seemed like a good idea.  However, there is no documentation or sample code (other than the one man page).  After a lot of digging through the source code and experimentation I finally got a simple client working.  I have put together an initial description of that code and what I have learned about libtls and how to use it at:

http://sermon-archive.info/libtls

Its not complete, but I plan to upgrade it as I continue to learn more.  Currently there is only a sample client.  It bypasses a lot of good security features, but it does work.