Put up a website for getting pre-configured FreeBSD machines

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:40:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have put up a website for folks to order pre-configured FreeBSD
desktop computers at http://getfreebsd.com

My service charges are pretty reasonable : about USD 80 per machine -
for hardware purchase, assembly, installation and configuration.
Dispatch to the customer is free.

Marshall Kirk McKusick has graciously consented to my use of the Beastie
logo on my website.

For anyone interested, I solicit feedback as well any business. Since I
am located in India, it shall be easiest for me to deliver to India
addresses. But it is possible (maybe in future, if not now) to deliver
anywhere.

Regards
Manish Jain