Bhyve on freebsd11

Olaoluwa Omokanwaiye laoluomoks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:24:07 UTC 2016

Hi friend,

When you attempt to load vmm do you get "svm disabled by bios"... if so see
the email thread between me and Anish for a possible solution (didn't work
on my HP Pavilion desktop).

Actually when I attempt to load with kldload,
It gives not such file or directory

So without this bhyve cannot work neither have I tried vbox

What do you think? Maybe I should just focus on vbox but without GUI is
what want.
Or is there any other alternative VM that will run on my i386 HP pavilion
g6 4gb ram laptop😉

Ola

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE)