Is there a curses-based mp3 player available in FreeBSD ?

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:12:55 UTC 2016

On 10/19/16 17:30, freebsd-questions-request at freebsd.org wrote:
> Like I said, this Application was one I found on Slackware, but I know
> I saw it on BSD as well at some point, so I'd VERY much recommend that
> you check into that one.

Hi Allen,

Thanks a lot for sharing this information.

Unfortunately, mp3blaster has not yet been ported :

cd /usr/ports
find . -iname blast
./x11/blast

I will still google for sources and see if I can make that work. If
mp3blaster is good enough, then the number of Linux applications that
should be getting ported to FreeBSD goes up in my books to 2 :
mp3blaster and pinta.

Regards
Manish Jain