Can not mount USB device

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Wed Oct 19 13:49:13 UTC 2016

In freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 646, Issue 4, Message: 3
On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:18:28 +0300 Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru>

 > > I'd try to mount it at read-only mode (-o -m=444,-M=444,ro).
 >
 > Ah, I see that you've already succeeded with this command. Great.
 > (The thread was splitted, and I did not notice it before answering.)

Yeah, sorry Boris.  I responded - as I'm doing now - to a message within
the daily digest, and while being careful to copy addresses and subject
lines correctly, I've no way to ensure threading is properly maintained.

cheers, Ian