Looking for a native Tetris game with customizable keys

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:40:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

I like to play Tetris quite a lot on my FreeBSD 10.3 box. Currently, I
am having to run Emlith, a Windows application under wine. Emlith uses
the space bar for rotation of pieces in the game; and I have got used to
that system, scoring some pretty high scores with that configuration.

I was wondering if there a native Tetris port under FreeBSD which can do
that. I tried atris, but it uses some other key (I don't know which) for
piece rotation.

Thanks for any help
Manish Jain