Freebsd Project Drug Awareness

Rebecca Preston preston at drugdangers.com
Sat Oct 8 06:30:41 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Rebecca Preston, and I represent the Community Advocacy team
here at DrugDangers.com <http://www.drugdangers.com/>. I found the Freebsd
Project website while browsing through some health-related websites and
have to say I was extremely impressed with the many great resources your
site displays!

Drug Dangers was developed to educate the public and lend a hand to people
who have been affected by defective drugs and medical devices. Our goal at
Drug Dangers is to keep the public educated and informed of all defective
medical devices and dangerous medications that are currently available on
the market today. Pharmaceutical companies are trusted to put safe products
on the shelves, yet thousands of people lose their lives each year due to
prescription medications with adverse side effects. By spreading awareness,
we believe we can lower this statistic by decreasing the number of recalls,
saving more lives of those who have been affected.

Will you please take a moment to review our website and consider mentioning
it on your resources page found at
http://freebsd.mirror.solnet.ch/fr/gallery/cgallery.html? I look forward to
hearing your thoughts.

Thanks again for your time,