isp(4) QLE2462 initiator failure with 10.3-RELEASE

Vijay Rajah me at rvijay.me
Fri Oct 7 07:51:28 UTC 2016

On 10/06/2016 10:50 PM, Robroy Gregg wrote:
>   * I've tried physically swapping the isp0 and isp1 HBA port
>     connections--the symptom stuck to isp0, even when its I/Os were
>     being attempted through the physical connection formerly used
>     (successfully) by isp1.

This might be an indication of an issue with the Motherboard (MB)(more
specifically issue with the PCIE slot -- Since the problem stays with
the slot).

Do you have another PCIE (x4 or higher) slot in the motherboard? if so,
can you use that unsued slot to see if that solves the problem.

OR alternatively, Do you have simllar MB's in your inventory or servers
using the same MB's? if so, can you swap the MB's and see if the issues
followes the MB? (meaning, does the issue occur in the swapped server)

Hope this helps

-Thanks
Vijay