Replies to spam

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Nov 29 06:10:47 UTC 2016

El día Monday, November 28, 2016 a las 03:37:25PM -0600, David I Noel escribió:

> > Forums do so as well, we are usually just not used to terminal
> > browsers.

Wrong. Forums do not do well, not in a fancy browser, not in lynx (which
I'm used to use for many things), because one must be online all the
time to read/sort/delete/answer messages. With the lists I'm fetching them down
in a few minutes, read, delete and answer(!) them offline, and later I
let do sendmail its job to send out my answers in a few seconds when I
go online again.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!