Ipfw+dummynet on Windows 10

Srikanth Reddy srikanthkumar.net at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:15:36 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Ian Smith <smithi at nimnet.asn.au> wrote:

> freebsd-ipfw at freebsd.org

​Hello All,
We couldn't find the right piece of code to change to achieve Windows 10
compatibility of ipfw.
Could any one of you can help us on ​this part?since we used ipfw in one of
my research project its very critical for us to achieve ipfw compatibility
on windows 10 as it was working fine in windows 7 machines without any
issues.we are Ok to pay some money ( if that is not going to cost so much )
as you need to spend some effort to go though your code again.

Buts its our humble request to all of you.

Thanks & Regards,
Srikanth.